Our new life

A peek into our lives as as we go from a family of three in America to a family of four in China!

Monday, March 03, 2008

Hayes Hits the Town

It was absolutely gorgeous in Chattanooga yesterday so we hit the town with Hayes!  We love to walk around downtown so we decided to take Hayes to a few of our favorite places.  

Hayes's first time over the pedestrian bridge.

Hayes on the new Market Street bridge.

Hayes by the river at Coolidge Park (under the pedestrian bridge) - actually just steps from where we got engaged.  

OK, truthfully this is mostly what Hayes did on her outing around town.  




2 Comments:

At 10:03 AM , Blogger ashleigh1972 said...

Oh, my gosh! She's grown so much. She looks like she has twice the head of hair (the better to put bows in, right, Mom?). I've gone too long between visits. I hope you all can make it down for Wyatt's party on Friday so I can see her then. I know everyone down this way will be so psyched to see her in person! You all take care! Love, Aunt Ashleigh

 
At 1:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unbelieveable! Just when I thought she couldn't get any cuter, there she goes proving me wrong. She looks like an absolute angel.

Is Mom getting any sleep?

Lots of love,
Brook

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home