Our new life

A peek into our lives as as we go from a family of three in America to a family of four in China!

Monday, March 26, 2007

We interrupt your regularly schedule blog...

The recent lag in new posts is due to the fact that I broke my camera! YIKES! Yes, my super fancy, I-dreamt-of-this-camera-daily-before-receiving-it, only-had-it-4-months, new Nikon camera. I must say, though, it was completely not my fault! While I think the actually camera is fantastic and takes phenomenal pictures, the strap stinks! It came undone while we were leaving the creek and crashed to the ground. Luckily it only damaged a circuit board in the lens and after spending some time being diagnosed at a camera repair place (and finding out that the part takes 4-6 weeks), I have my camera back in hand but with only manual-focusing capabilities! So, there may some slightly blurry pictures in our future (until we return home) but I was lucky enough to pick up a 70-300mm lens from the repairman for a great price - so we just have to decide for the rest of the trip....blurry close-ups OR crisp far-away shots? Check back for a little of both over the next week!

1 Comments:

At 10:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home