Our new life

A peek into our lives as as we go from a family of three in America to a family of four in China!

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

New Dubai at Night

The area where we are staying is referred to as "New Dubai" - - one look at all the construction around and there is no doubt this place is new - seems nothing is old! Ibby and I have enjoyed some nighttime walks the last couple of nights and tonight we decided to take the camera. It's just amazing to see all the new construction. It's also incredible to see the work going on 24 hours a day!

This picture is in the backyard at night. I love to see the skyline. The pool is heated but despite the 95+ degree days, it gets a little chilly and breezy at night so there have been no late night dips in the pool!

I love these two pictures. There are many lakes in these little communities. This particular lake is only a 10 minute walk from our villa. It's lovely because you get such a nice view of the skyline there. I would love to see a picture from this spot 10 years ago to compare with this - - I bet there was nothing! I'd also like to see what it looks like 10 years from now!

1 Comments:

At 6:14 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Ok...I'm coming over in Hank's suitcase. :-) Beautiful Pics!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home